What can Gollcher Consultancy offer you to further support the implementation of good practice and legislation?
Within the Gollcher Consultancy, there are a range of skills and knowledge from across children’s services and the disability world. We have a variety of workshops for you to consider:
- A bespoke and tailored training delivery for the implementation of Key Working in a local area
- Practical sessions on using an evaluation tool locally to support change and implement current reforms
- A full briefing session to understand the current reforms to enable you to support children, young people, their families, practitioners, strategic managers.
- A workshop explaining how to utilise person centred approaches and tools in practice
- A day of live planning for a group of young people and their families who may be starting the journey in education health and care plans
- A bespoke workshop designed around your ideas and intended outcomes
- Parent/Carer Workshops – parent training led by parent trainers – designed to support parents through a period of change
These workshops are just a taster of what we can offer.
Packages can be tailored to suit your needs and environment. Prices will be agreed based on the level and duration of support required.
Get in touch to find out more at Contact Us